Bay Motor Winding, Inc. offers customers an in-house machine shop completely equipped with 2 lathes, 2 vertical milling machines and vertical lathe with a 42 inch swing. TD2000 metalizing torch, 50 ton vertical press, welding capabilities, precision measuring instruments, computerized balancing machine rated for 6000 lbs, pump testing facility, and a wide range of mechanical seals and packing kept in stock.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The below mentioned “special“ services are offered in addition to other Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA) shop services.
- Electrical Apparatus Service – Rebuild/Rewind/Repair
- Submersible/Wastewater Pump Sales & Service
- Stocking Distributor of Electric Motors – Access to all brands
- Motor Drive & Control Specialists
- Troubleshooting, Sales & Service of Variable Frequency Drives and Soft Starts
- Stand-by Generators – Sales, Maintenance and Service Contracts
- Authorized Warranty Service Center – many major brands
- UVC Emitters for HVAC
- Emergency service available 24/7
Bay Motor Winding in Action
MOTOR WINDING 101
Are you ready to get started?
Send us your information and Patrick will set up an appointment with you to discuss your interest in our products and services. Plus, filling out this form makes you eligible for a discount!
The information you provide will only be used in-house to contact you about any products or services you may be interested in. We will not use your information for any other purposes.